Considering the 2018 law for a new railway pact, the Ile-de-France railway network is to be gradually put out to tender between 1 January 2023 and 1 January 2040. Within this framework, Ile-de-France Mobilités has decided to proceed with a rapid, progressive and continuous competitive bidding process for the entire network excluding RER A and B between 2023 and 2033.
Ile-de-France Mobilités is therefore looking for :
- Project management assistance capable of providing legal, technical, financial, strategic and project management skills to prepare and support the implementation of the public service contracts for the first lots put out to tender.
- Long-term support that will enable it to provide assistance for each batch from start to finish and to benefit from a learning effect from one batch to the next, as well as an increase in the skills of its teams.
Transurb’s experts will be contributing to the following missions :
- Technical inventory
- Economic and financial review
- Social inventory
- Preparing the transfer of ownership between SNCF Passenger and Île-de-France Mobilités
- Transferring ownership between SNCF Passenger and Île-de-France Mobilités
- End of contract operations
- Information system audits
- Proposal of an organisational scheme for the contract(s) to be implemented, and a contractual scheme with all the stakeholders (Ile-de-France Mobilités, Stations & Connections, SNCF-Réseau and Transport Operator(s))
- Benchmark on feedback from other AOTs in France and abroad that have organised a competitive tender for a heavy public transport network
- Drafting of contracts between Île-de-France Mobilités and SNCF-Réseau and Gares & Connexions in the context of the competitive bidding process
- Drafting of contracts between Île-de-France Mobilités and SNCF-Voyageurs in the context of the competitive bidding process
- Constitution of the tender documents for a concession contract
- Answers to questions asked by candidates
- Analysis of initial offers
- Assistance with negotiations and end-of-procedure formalities in the context of a concession contract award procedure
- Support for visits to network facilities
- Assistance for an additional round of negotiations in the context of a concession contract or a public procurement contract
- Technical interventions
- Accompaniment during the first year of the operation phase